Monday, August 01, 2005

The trick of the Ice Cream


Aaron and Lily really love their "magic" fingerpaints Mike got them for our Alabama trip. It's the Crayola kind that only shows up on a certain kind of paper, just like the special markers they have.
They love this game riding in the car where they tell me they are painting a picture of a jellyfish (Lily, nach) and shark (Aaron), and "unknown to me" they are putting a fingertip in each of the colors, painting colored dots in a row they call "ice cream."
They say, "Here's your jellyfish," or "Here's your shark," and of course, when they hand it to me it is yet another picture of "ice cream." I act like, "Aaaagh...not another picture of ice cream! I feel like we're at Braum's!".
They think this is the greatest ruse they have ever pulled on their dimwitted dad.
We all get a big laugh out of this.

---Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home